Social icons

Style Snippet: Shopping Day

Friday 31 July 2015

I put together this really simple outfit to browse the shops in; it's super comfy but looks put together, perfect for being of your feet.




I wore a simple combination of black Leigh jeans (as always) and a black vest top to keep the bulk of the outfit sleek and chic. I then just added my oversized Zara shirt to add a bit of interest to the look and add a slight bit of colour. The shit has a really nice stripe pattern but what I love is that on the pocket the stripes go horizontal, so it just adds a bit of detail. I think the shirt adds a smarter edge and stops you from looking plain. I just brought my canvas tote bag that I got in Edinburgh so I had something easy to put my shopping in. All together the outfit is super comfy because of the pieces like the thin jeans and then the shirt is nice and oversized so it keeps you nice and cool while shopping.
For my face of the day I just stuck to my everyday foundation to even out my skin but I mixed it with my illuminating cream to give myself a summer glow. I then added a slight wing to my eyeliner just to make me feel more put together and awake. I teamed up my Mac lip liner (in anticipation) and my YSL Rouge Volupte Shine (Pink In Confidence) just to create a stand out pink lip with extra shine, which added to my dewy look. 





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.